Course author: Noel Mckenzie
Course Starts: Immediately
This course will teach you how to build and run a creative business that revolves around a powerful mission so you can get your message further and use your art to create a real change in the world.
You’ll learn how to dedicate your passion to a cause and craft a strong mission and vision statement that truly inspires your customers, business partners, and employees. Together, we’ll explore what factors go into a strong mission and explore social impact, sustainability, diversity, inclusion, and core values. And we’ll look at how you can communicate your mission to attract the right people to your creative work.
You’ll learn how to integrate your mission and vision into every aspect of your business and develop a company culture that will help you build a team that will rise up and move the mission forward.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills you need to be a leader that inspires real change with art, music, dance, design, photography, or film.
This course includes:
- 8 hours of on-demand video lectures
- 8 weeks access
By the end of this course you will have:
- A compelling mission and vision statement that both customers as well as internal and external stakeholders can get behind.
- Pitching techniques to sell your vision for the future.
- An understanding of what a Minimum Viable Product is and how you can use them to start executing on your mission very quickly.
- Management techniques that make your team feel heard, represented, and supported.
- Skills to keep team members inspired and motivated to execute your mission.
- An understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion and how to uphold these principles in every aspect of your business.
- An impactful and inspirational story that you can present to the world to attract press, partners, and customers to your business and your mission.