Course author: Chaitenya Razdan
Program Starts: June 9, 2022 at 3PM EST
You have a great idea. Now how do you turn that into a real, tangible product that your customers can buy?
Chat Razdan, the Co-Founder and CEO of Care+Wear, will take you through the entire product development process, so you can turn your vision into reality.
In order to build a successful business an entrepreneur must create value for their customers. A great idea with little to no interest from customers will not translate into a viable business.
You will learn how to utilize market research, surveys, and feedback to improve your raw idea and turn it into something a lot of people will WANT to buy. This market-focused approach will help you stay plugged into what consumers really need so you can authentically serve your audience.
You’ll learn all about scaling manufacturing and suppliers and how to ensure the quality of your product both right now, and as you grow.
This course includes:
- 8 weeks access to course material
- Live sessions with course authors and practitioners
- 8 hours of on-demand video lectures
- Supplementary resources, articles, and downloads
- A private online community to network with peers
- Digital certificate of completion
By the end of the course you will have:
- A solid understanding of the steps you need to take to turn an idea into a physical product.
- A plan for incorporating feedback into your product development cycle.
- An understanding of trademark, copyright, and patent, and how to protect your creative idea.
- Quality control embedded in your product creation process.
- A scaling plan that allows you to move quickly and pivot to address market changes.
- A hiring plan that will build your team out with key members who are passionate and add tremendous value.
- A product roadmap that will help you set up milestones for your business and continually move towards success.